On November 23 from 6-8 p.m., you are invited to join artist Delight Rogers in making stunning mixed media wings using paper collage techniques, as we nurture our creative spirit & grow our artist wings!
**The magic is in the layers**
Layer by layer, we will imagine ourselves taking flight and rising up:
* We will start by journalling right on the canvas.
* Then we will cover that up in earthy neutrals using collage and paint.
* As we imagine ourselves soaring through the clouds, it will be time to add gentle and joyful colours that match your own wings.
* Creating beautiful wings, feather by feather.
* We will add more collage, paint, and play with favourite art supplies like inks and crayons.
* Finally, we will finish our painting with more light, a special word or phrase, and maybe a touch of magic!
The class will be hosted at The Annex in Bracebridge. Find out more & reserve your spot [here](https://letthecatgo.square.site/product/the-wings-workshop-with-delight-rogers/292?cs=true&cst=custom).